View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 02:58 PM   #11
kevwalrath
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Help Me Realign Divisions!

I just started a dynasty with Kansas to turn them around, and I made some moves to save the Big 12. Texas and Oklahoma to SEC (West) and reorganized that a bit. I forget how I did that, but made it make sense in terms of actual West vs East regions.

For the Big 12, I added BYU, Boise State, Cincinnati, Memphis, Houston, and UCF. Those make the most sense to me from all the reports I've read speculating on the idea. I made the arrangement West vs East as opposed to North/South, as this makes traveling make more sense for schools like WV whose way out all alone at present. Kills some rivalries unless they're cross scheduled though, but oh well. Crazier things happen when realignment of this magnitude happens lol.

Big 12 West:

Boise State
BYU
Ok State
Texas Tech
Kansas State
Baylor
TCU

Big 12 East:

Iowa State
Cincinnati
Memphis
West Virginia
UCF
Houston
Kansas

So...Big 14 now haha. I arranged the rest of the conferences as they currently are with no other changes. My main goal was to create a Big 12(14) worth saving and playing in, in relation to the move by Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC.

So far...Memphis is really struggling to acclimate! Kansas is 3-1 while they're 1-4. My Wing And Shoot offense is really turning the program around at KU
Advertisements - Register to remove