View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 09:41 PM   #7
cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 22 on PC has one thing consoles does not (besides modding)

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffkhalifa
I’m not positive but aside from some of the gimmicky features like momentum, I’ve also heard it runs on the “previous gen engine” and gameplay is quicker (animations and so forth) compared to next gen which slows things down a bit.

Unless you play both extensively I don’t think you’re missing anything on the PC version, really. Could be wrong.

I think the more annoying thing is EA just doesn’t care enough to update the PC version with the same care as console, not necessarily that it makes a huge difference. Just shows their laziness.

Edit: Just thought of something, too. I wonder if the game looks better on console since it’s the “next gen” version and PC has last gen. That would be kinda hilarious in its own way.
Thanks!

From what I read, I don’t think I’m missing much either for the way I play CPU vs CPU Offline Franchise on the PC.

Probably looks the same, I’ve seen shots from people that have next gen.