Old 08-21-2021, 05:50 PM   #7
scitychamps87
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: For those enjoying the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by awill25
I am 35…. Have loved video game football for 25+ years! I’ve felt a void ever since NCAA 14. While I go back every year and start a dynasty with that, and thankfully it has been refreshed thanks to the CFR folks and others here, it’s still 2 hardware generations old.

Having said all that, I haven’t tried Madden since “Madden25”. I AM LOVING THIS GAME though. Bought it to finally have a true “next gen” game to play and boy I’m glad I did. It’s great to play with Tom Brady and then Sam Darnold and have it feel night and day (does for me anyway). Only 8 short years ago with NCAA 14, speed was really the only determining factor to differentiate the QB position. This is just one example.

Bugs will always be in video games. It’s a video game lol. But I would argue that if EA continues in this direction…. Things are looking UP. And man…. I CANNOT FREEKIN WAIT FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL (whatever year)!

I’m also finding myself enjoying the wonder that is next gen football. I loved the 2K games back and the day as well as the PS2 Maddens. Sure, I have my frustrations on legacy issues with gameplay or the occasional glitchy moments. But, I also find myself in absolute awe of what is happening on my screen most of the time. I never would have imagined games like this when I was in elementary school. I always try to keep perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--