Old 08-25-2021, 07:42 AM   #5
Instant C1a55ic
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Interception Fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad
Thanks Instant Classic, I was coming on here to post the same thing as the OP. I finally scrapped my initial franchise because I was so frustrated with my interceptions. I'm loving All-Pro, everything feels appropriately difficult except INTs. I finally played two games last night with Aaron Rodgers thinking this has to get better and I threw 6 and I'm just doing Play the Moments. I will definitely try that slider setting. Outside of that and penalties, I feel like I'm in a good place with everything else.
Absolutely.

I have been there, trust me. Threw a fit many years ago as I was throwing 4+ a game.

Just watch your reads, and try not to throwing into much coverage. With all the "sucking" animations literally floating defenders to the ball, he may look open, but sometimes isn't. Also, make sure to use lob passes more, and high angle passes to get them over defenders. In the red zone, I use the low throw modifier to get my guy to go to the ground to get it. Doesn't always work, but seems to limit my ints.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove