View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 01:43 AM   #8
kzdwfy
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Leon N All-Pro Sliders Madden 22(Current/Next Gen)

1st Game: Chiefs 49 (me) vs. Ravens 35 (CPU) at home

Notables:
Mahomes : 21-27 389 4td/ 0 picks (had a couple of bad reads that were dropped by Dbs)
Jackson 36-44 350 4td/ 0 picks (no bad reads)

0 fumbles, 0 ints for either team

Helaire: 20 rushes - 51yds (pretty happy about this with the run blocking slider at 0 and the Ravens have a solid dline against the run...all 80s in BSH)

Jackson: 6 rushes - 47yds
Dobbins: 25 rushes - 79 yds (I need to check their oline vs my dline to see if I need to adjust run blocking. I also need to look at th BCV of Dobbins)

Overall, not a lot of pressure from the CPU Ravens, I need to check their pass rush ratings vs. my Oline because I know the Chiefs o line is pretty young so their should be more pressure on me in my eyes.
RT Niang PBF 71
LOLB Bowser FMV 77 (Should have gotten there way more often than not at all...especially at home)

The rest of the Chiefs O line would have held up very well. Cammbell would be their main pass rusher but on the left side of my line, I have my guard and tackle in the 80s on pass block ability. (Will drop pass block down to 38)

Same thing goes for Lamar Jackson. I would have expected more pressure from F. Clark and C. Jones but I will need to check ratings again.
RDT Jones PMV 96 FMV 89
RLE Clark PMV 80 FMV 75
RG Zeitler PBP 85 PBF 75
RT Villanueva PBP 81 PBF 78

Jones should have been getting through ,but not Frank Clark. (I will reduce CPU pass blocking to 38 as well

I didn't like the high scoring but its tough to stop both of these teams. Ill add a lower ranked and higher ranked defense to the franchise to see if they paly better defensively.

Im starting to believe if I can pass rush pressure right, this will chage everything to help out the defense with lower scoring games and more disruuption in the passing game

Last edited by kzdwfy; 09-02-2021 at 02:12 AM.