View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 07:42 PM   #6
vannwolfhawk
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA X’s & O’s

So I have just spent the last 3 days testing and playing around with 2k21 on next gen to refamiliarize myself with it.

Wow!

After toying around a bit I can’t believe how much stuff has been added since I last played this thing in 18!

The my league sharing options are awesome! Pretty cool we can share rosters, settings, sliders, rotation sub patters, team by team coaching adjustments, etc! This allows me to not even have to redo or everything in and out of league as well as write everything down for everyone. If I’m understanding this right I can change and edit all 30 teams and all gameplans versus all 29 other teams as well and it sticks?! I tested it and uploaded and it did stick so pretty cool feature!

The 1 thing I’m hoping we get the ability to do though is change teams freelances and series! I’d also like to be able to change each teams top plays before game for starters and bench! Besides that It’s all I can think of that’s needed?!

There are some great plays to use and I tested a few teams books with what I’m thinking about doing this year and it plays great so anything extra is just a bonus on above posts/issues but still plenty of great things to simulate today’s game. I think I thought I dove into 21 but in actuality I think it was 20 I last toyed with. Because I don’t remember seeing quite a few things that were in the plays. So I was pleasantly surprised last night when I went testing 250-300 different plays and actions I was looking for. After dialing in some sliders it felt pretty good too!

Anyways, I also noticed some new tendencies and some badges that sounded good and some bad (from the last time I played). I don’t remember these…

Pass accuracy?
Pass vision?
Interior Defense?
Perimeter Defense?
Slippery off ball
Stop and go
Space creator
Quick 1st step
Off ball pest
On court coach
Defensive leader

Maybe some were there it’s just been so long I don’t remember… I’ll need to read up on these but some sound like a good way to seperate some players…

I can’t wait to go all in with 2k22!

Last edited by vannwolfhawk; 09-05-2021 at 07:56 PM.