View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 11:57 AM   #1
Cycloniac
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
(PS5) The TrueSim Franchise Roster: Madden 22

Welcome to year two of the TrueSim Roster Project for Madden. After a successful release last year, a lot of improvements have been made. A focus this year was tweaking the OVR ranges across positions as they were a bit inconsistent last year (too high for some positions e.g., QB and too low for others).

This year, I used the preseason (week 1 or 2) roster as the base and updated transactions as they occurred, up to week 1 of the regular season. I also switched two a 2-year statistical window as opposed to a 3-year window, in order to improve accuracy.

NOW AVAILABLE
You can find it on Madden Share
TrueSim (Cycloniac24 is the user name)

What's Included
-Re-rates for the majority of NFL players based on 2 years of data (standard and advanced metrics)
-Accurate positions for improved depth chart logic
-Refined player archetypes to give better snapshot of player roles, strengths and weaknesses
-Streamlined trait system for all players, based on play style.

With this project, I am to increase the immersion and longevity of franchise modes by implementing the TrueSim Projection System (TPS), an algorithm I developed to assess players. TPS uses a mix of common and advanced statistics to measure player productivity, strengths and weaknesses.

My goal is to ensure every player’s strengths, weaknesses and role show on the field. There are separate algorithms for each of the 11 main positional groupings: QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, S, K, P.

Sites used to gather data and advanced stats include Pro Football Reference, Pro Football Focus and Player Profiler (Roto Underworld).

Game Options and Sliders
Spoiler

Franchise Setup
Spoiler

Last edited by Cycloniac; 10-18-2021 at 05:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove