View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 06:11 AM   #1
sperlz_99
Rookie

sperlz_99's Arena

OVR: 0
2k22 myteam question

So I usually play offline modes like mygm or myleague but I decided to give myteam a go and I can't really understand it. When I play a game I like a challenge, I like to feel like I've earned something and that drives me on to keep playing.

But already in my team having played about 10 games and for 2 days I have a team with an average rating of around 88. I seem to get about 4 packs every time I win and winning is unbelievably easy. Why is the hardest level to play again cpu just all star? I will win by 20 points a game and its just not fun. Is there never an option to play hall of fame? I like the idea of them having a mode where you can only choose a limited team for certain games but this isn't even working or only works on a weekend? Why ???

I just don't feel any real incentive to keep playing at the moment? Why would I want to play 300 games on triple threat so I can achieve a legendary card of some sort when every game is so boringly easy. And why would I want a legendary card anyway to make it even easier than it already is.

Sure I could play online, but I've played 2 games online already and European servers are poor and the game feels very unfluent. Although I won the games, both times the opponent quit and there were around 20 blocks in the game which was hugely unrealistic.

This isn't just a rant, but I would appreciate if someone could tell me what challenge I'm actually trying to achieve with myteam and why would I want to bother working towards getting better players when it's so easy with the players I already have. I'm not even that good a player so I dread to think how bad it must be for the real top players.
Advertisements - Register to remove