Old 09-22-2021, 09:06 PM   #12
mWolfe
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 07 Gamecube 2021 rosters ported from Rogerjinx on footballidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4wduk3n
Yes so this time I created a vanilla franchise file and copied tables from your franchise file into it with extreme db editor. It does not crash, like you said. So for those who want franchise, gotta use the attached franchise file in post 1 of this thread. Regarding salary, i did copy the salary cap table, does that cover everything or are there other tables to compensate for the higher cap? Finally, I missed TEAM - if i copy that one then i think the free cap numbers will be accurate.
I had to fix the stadiums cvs as some of the stadiums were only for a modded PC version of Madden I went through added all the new Sal CVS files and Stadium CVS, I also took out the stats cvs files for the seasons and stuff which so that players don't have weird stats that don't belong to them.

I can go into more detail but I think thats a convo for direct messages or Discord.

The file is for you and your Gamecube. You can also copy most of this over for Madden 06 you just have to remove a few ratings from the players CVS file to match that of Madden 06 players cvs file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nfl2k21.zip (339.1 KB, 37 views)