CM Hooe
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Offline Roster Management for CFM Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Walk with me and hear me out.

Imagine you've been playing with Franchise after Franchise like I do, pre-patch. Just playing with different teams. You often download the new roster, modify it to your desire, create your player, trade players at will then start up a Franchise.

Let's say you're not at home, you're at work. Now someone like me who has some downtime can log into Madden website or wherever it's hosted and manage their offline rosters to have everything facilitated right when they get home. All they need to do is spark up the console, start up a franchise, load their rosters and boom. Don't need to spend time at home doing so before starting a Franchise.

Wouldn't this be a great idea? I honestly think this would be an absolute game changer. Something no sports games have right now. Let it soak in for a minute.
I'm confused. You want online access to a file that only lives on your console's hard drive, and your console itself isn't necessarily connected to the internet?

The idea of a roster editing web-app has been discussed in the past for the NCAA Football games, but obviously any implementation would require internet access and a place for the file to live online, making it an online feature.

Not opposed to be clear, I just don't understand lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove