Old 09-24-2021, 08:57 PM   #7
Faikanese
Rookie

Faikanese's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Offline Sim Stats NEXT GENTEMP FIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
I use a modified Chiefs playbook. It does very well in super sim. I don't have a running quarterback so I have removed all the plays that rely on qb athleticism and it does very well. I have passed for 600 yards in a game by just loading it up and simming to the end. I use a lot of different game plans though. I have a gameplay for each weekly training scenario. If we train run it up the middle I have a playbook with a gameplay that emphasizes that. Run outside, throw it deep, blitz counter, there is a playbook for that. It keeps it interesting to me. I know this is a bit off topic but just wanted to confirm Chiefs playbook leads to good sim stats. When I train throw it deep and load up the throw it deep gameplan book. Watch out.
Nice, that's pretty detailed. I just switched to the Bucs playbook now and I'm getting good numbers as well. Not too many Passing TDs and still 4k yards for half the QBs in my league. QBs are getting the right amount of running yards. It's hard to say what the stats will be since it's a 17 game season this year?