View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 08:49 AM   #8
gknjr007
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The gameplay has changed defensively and i wont accept anymore lies that it hasnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
What game mode are you referring to?

Because 5 v 5 real team the defense is not easier. I have yet to shoot over 50 percent in a game.
Specifically 5v5 with real team, going against human opponents. Test this for you self...play good defense in the post, well enough to get a great contest via 2ks contest %, and you will find those shots go in consistently. Compare that to the first few day of 2k, and those were misses consistently. Now again, if you are going to change gameplay, dont lie to us and tell us you havent. This has nothing to do with guys getting better. Guys can get better at dribbles. Guys can get better at taking better shots. Guys can get better at making those better shots they are taking. But a 70 and up contest percentage in the paint should result in the same thing it resulted in day 1 of the game and it does not. Or else dont tell us you didnt change anything. Its triggering. 2k22 came in with talking about rewarding players that play well and the right way. That has gone by the wayside in the last week and i fear they arent going back.