View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 11:03 PM   #1
RoyceDa59
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
eFootball 2022 Available Today, Free to Play - Community Impressions Here

So this demo has finally dropped (playing on Steam) and yeah played about 3 matches and I can see why they showed no gameplay footage of this before the drop, it's glitchy (players warping), collisions look comical/janky, defending and tackling feels too easy and arcadey and its pretty poor in some areas graphically (the turf and crowd is just yikes). But I can see some slither of hope though ...maybe lol. The pace seems pretty good and dribbling feels very fluid for the most part also the little details like players getting the ball from ball boys and the continuation of play is nice and of course I still feel like the ball physics still 1-up Fifa even though EA keeps slowly closing that gap every year.

Overall, I think I have seen enough in my small sample size and will delete the game honestly as I have no intentions of trying this against a Human opponent until this games technical issues get ironed out. I will say this though this has to be the worst effort ever from Konami like seriously the PES 2018 online beta was more technically ready than this, just really sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove