View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 02:46 AM   #4
teknofilo
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
What's up bro...I think no set is perfect, b/c everyone has a different skill level, and different ideas for what they want to see in a game. These sliders are still being tested and im sure ill have a more improved set as time comes. If you have to, take a little bit from the sets you like to help yours play out the way you'd like.

I'm on PS5, so you'll have to plug in the settings individually. And I personally use the shot meter. I like being rewarded for my good releases. Sometimes I'll take the meter off, but I'll keep the timing. Give these a try and let me know any thoughts?
sorry bro, i had read real player% and instead it was referring only to free throws !? I also use timing !! great.
My set is very similar in many ways but I see that there are some completely different indicators, I'm curious to try them !! tonight when I try I'll let you know my feedback.
I have been developing sliders since 2k6, i love this game ... but this year I find it difficult to find the best set-up.
Hello from Italy!