View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 06:00 PM   #3
Al_Tito13
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: AlTito's NHL 22 Sliders

A lot of testing today and messing around with a few sliders. You will see many changes in the log, some of them were rolled back, others will stay, at least for now.

I love the game so far on Xbox Series. Graphics are great, but the gameplay is obviously the main focus point for me. Sticks collisions are a huge upgrade, I think I was asking for it for 10 years now lol. They are still not perfect, but they are way better and it changes the game a lot, in a good way. The default pace is also better, so I decided to start with game speed at 3 instead of 2 this year. The puck is looser too, which is a great thing.

One thing I still have trouble with is passing %. I was always able to have it between 70 and 79 for both teams, but this year, it's pretty hard to get. The CPU is still really accurate with its passes (in the high 80s or low 90s), even with pass accuracy at 0. We can easily make the passes to bobble more, but I don't want it to be too much either, especially since the passing % stays pretty high. It's definitely one area I still have work to do, trying to find the sweet spot.

Last edited by Al_Tito13; 10-08-2021 at 07:14 PM.