View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 04:23 AM   #3
jk31
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How do you stop the stepback move? That crap feels unstoppable as a man defender

Quote:
Originally Posted by gknjr007
Crossover, STEPBACK, drive forward, stop, STEPBACK, STEPBACK, drive forward, STEPBACK, STEPBACK, drive forward for a layup.

Im on skates as a a defender and the ballhander speed boost out that crap and constantly drives by me. I mean how many times do i have to defend that stepback, knowing i dont have the consistent tools as a defender to stop that everytime the ballhandler resets after a fail drive attempt by the same ballhandler i. The same possesion? The problem is when the game first came out the ballhandler was forced to pick up the ball if he just kept running into you, but they took that tool away from the defense. 2k22 was about giving us equal tool as the offense. What happened to that promise. Give us a "cut off move" like in 2k12

so is He scoring with a layup all the time? why dont you just keep your distance then while He is doing the stepback? dare him to Shoot as this is obviously Not the Option He likes to take. See of He is capable of doing that.