View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 06:01 PM   #1
jackralston
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon7 Broadcast Themes Package

Hello everyone

I have always been wanting to make the SOTS more unique from a broadcast point of view so therefore, for the past few months, I have been working on creating a broadcast themes package for various networks as if you were watching it on live TV.

How has this been created?
A huge thank you to two specific channels on youtube that have uploaded various network introductions these past few years - 101theskc & Sports HQ. I have used Audacity to remove vocals and try create themes for when the TV footage starts at the stadium. I must also pay a huge thanks for the hard work and effort put in over the years by: Lowlighthabit, CujoMatty and BU1B22.

What is the quality like?
Please bear in mind that Audacity can only do so much, so the quality isn't tip top perfecto! It is just to enhance the TV viewing. Please don't give me a barrage of abuse.

Ok, so what's the catch?
Well...not every network was able to be recreated. MASN and SportsNet LA just don't work through Audacity when trying to remove vocals. MLB on FOX theme is also available online so doesn't need doing. Therefore, they will not be included...sorry.

Ok, so what IS included?
AT&T SportsNet/Root
Bally Sports
ESPN - *Modern version*
Marquee
NBC Sports - *Main intro not included*
NESN - *Spring Training version*
SNY
SportsNet Toronto
TBS
YES Network

***PACKAGE LINK***: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WV2...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by jackralston; 10-19-2021 at 01:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove