View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 05:09 PM   #32
Allday9128
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 Updated Scouting tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomFranchise
That's really interesting, no I have not noticed nor looked for that at all. If I saw someone initially had solid-good THP I wouldn't look at them the rest of the year.

I will say if there is a major position of need that will drastically affect your team significantly like QB, it wouldn't hurt to look over all the 1st rounders after the pro day/combine in case stats DO change. But to my knowledge I haven't seen that.

I did notice the computer drafted an 81 CB round 1 pick 4-5 who for some reason was never marked on my favorites (most likely did not have elite speed acceleration), but maybe their stats changed? I'm playing another sim into my 3rd season so will look again at people I don't have favorited.

Let me know if you notice this pattens happening more often again, to my knowledge I did not know ANY skills change at all during this process.
I've seen this happen once, I went through and looked at a few of the top WR and only favorited them if they had great-elite speed. Got to the combine and pro day results and he had ran a 4.5 and 4.48 and then had solid speed.

I'm sure it's probably happened a few others times as well if it's happened once just never noticed it.