PreezyBeatz777
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

OVR: 0
OFFICIAL PS3 CFB FANTASY ROSTER

OFFICIAL CFB PS3 FANTASY ROSTER

(NCAA FOOTBALL 14)

COACH/ROSTER EDITS

- Every Head Coach/OC/DC has their own unique name.

- Every coach has their own personal identity and I've added every culture/race to the roster.

- All the coaches substitutions are set to 70 so that the CPU has better rotation during each game.

- Every coach has their own rankings/ages with different skill tree sets that describe their personality and game style. Through out your dynasty coaches are meant to last to make the game fun and feel unpredictable. Legendary names might retire while others live to create a new dynasty for football.

- Every playbook is set to each school correctly. With adjusted features to help the CPU play to it's full potential. Example, some schools may lean to the pass and some may lean to the run. Every playbook is set to be balanced and share different aggressions to help each team have real stats. During off-seasons when coaches change up schools. They may bring their unique style to another school, which makes the game interesting and exciting.

- All the athletes have computer names that will be pronounced correctly during a game. Each year recruits will also share this feature and it helps make the game stand out better.

- All the athletes have different attributes that match up to their position. Giving each athlete a better identity and skill set.

PS3 ROSTER

Go to Roster Share, Download roster, and search for preezybeatz777xx

My Online ID will work automatically. No worries! Sorry for the confusion! If you have any questions hit me up. Let me know how everything works out and if the roster meets your expectations.

Realistic Remixed Sliders Thread

In this thread you will see 4 slider sets. 2 set's of Heisman and 2 set's of All-American. Each slider set provides real stats and new exciting ways to play CFB. Experience what's it's like to play in today's football world. Feel the energy from chaos, wow moment's, wtf moment's, thrillers, shockers, historic game's, bad officiating, and more. If it's in the game it needs to be in the game.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d-sliders.html

Game Rules

1.) Do not use ANY cheese plays for the offense. No money plays whatsoever. These plays will destroy the momentum factor, as well as the realistic statistics. If you see a cheese play by the coordinator pick something else that isn't a cheese play. Extremely important!!!

2.) Do not make in-game adjustments unless it's substitutions. Substitutions only! No coach adjustments! This is extremely important, because it will have an affect on the realistic gameplay.

3.) Play by what the coordinator calls on offense and defense. You will be given 3 plays to choose from. Always choose the middle play unless it's a money play. Stay away from the money plays man LMAO.

TIP: If you feel like your coordinator is calling the same play to much on "OFFENSE" just do what I do. I look to the left play or right play from the middle and pick what's best. The main goal is to not pick money plays or false momentum plays. Do not get frustrated if you're failing take back the game by switching the momentum around and slowing down the CPU offense. Play smart and execute. The CPU will try to frustrate you. Don't show your weakness it's all about mentality. You will get rewarded by how you handle under pressure.

4.) Always press the middle play on defense no matter what. This helps create a simulated game based upon skill/talent. Also, plays a huge role in statistics.

TIP: The CPU plays with intelligence and also plays based upon how you react. If the CPU realizes your weakness or fear it will attack. You have to breathe, regroup and decrease the big plays. Be unpredictable when playing with a OLB or DB. Don't leave stars with 1 on 1 matchups just to be taken advantage of down the field with deep passing. If you're on the right side stay on the right side same goes for left. Big plays will happen on the pass and run. So you have to watch how you position yourself on each rep. It's not hard to get used to. Just have to play real football and you will get rewarded if you play smart.

5.) When on defense play with 1 player per play. Do not play with a DT or a DL. Play with a OLB, MLB, or any DB. BE SMART and focus on the offense and field so you don't give up big plays. If you play stupid you'll get stupid rewards. Don't do that man LMAO.

Recruiting Rules

1.) Recruit based upon your star level of your program.

2.) Go to search for recruits. Always search in your state for players to recruit. Always search in your pipeline when recruiting. Never recruit players outside of your state unless it's within the pipeline.

3.) Never recruit a JU-CO those players are cheese players based in the game. Just don't do it man.

4.) Never scout a recruited player unless the recruit has committed to your team.

5.) Never offer a scholarship unless the player is of high interest or in a school recruiting battle.

6.) Never overhaul your team with abunch of players. Only get what your team is asking for.

7.) With your recruiting tree turned off and only maxing scouting. You'll see real recruits coming your way based upon your program. You'll also see real interest. Recruit like real coaches do and believe in the athletes you recruit.

8. PLEASE DO NOT go after recruits who are interested in your team that are highly talented and not within you state or pipeline. I know it sounds good, but it's a trap. Let them go to other teams, because the recruit system is set up sometimes to give you cheesy players. You're athletes that you recruited realistically will play based upon your skill and game preference. Your recruits will grow based upon success trust me. Trust me on this it really makes a big difference for your dynasty and the fun factor.

Coaching Rules

1.) Forget the coaching tree even exist. You don't need to level up anything. Just level up 1 thing and that's scouting. Max out scouting and that's it. You want your athletes to play to their true potential and anything added to that tree will affect gameplay. It creates artificial statistics and you want the game to be naturally played like so in real life. Don't buy into that crap trust me.

2.) Do not add any points to the OC or DC. Once again like the coaching tree it only makes your gameplay/statistics artificial. You want natural and you want the best performance.

Tip: Players will naturally grow based upon their talent when you do this trust me. Some players will make progress and some won't. That's how the real world works. How is this true? Just go to the depth chart and look at the ratings. Players will naturally grow based upon success and talent. No more "FAKE GROWTH" and "FANTASY" ratings.

MAKE REAL STATS MATTER AGAIN

- Always compare CFB stats in real life to your games. Real stats and real percentages (%) should matter. This isn't the NFL it's College Football.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/stats/playe

- Scroll through my pages for insights on this thread and read the thread down below if you want to create a better slider set to your liking.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-included.html

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-29-2021 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Improving the thread with codes, adding information, and fixing errors.
Advertisements - Register to remove