View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 04:35 PM   #4
ninertravel
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Offseason Roster

So I have got about half the teams done (and been trying to keep on top of transactions too)

I maybe getting close to the point though where I am gonna run out of free agents room. and I don't want to overwrite over players you can't export. so with the teams I have done I have just swapped them with (empty slot name) with a pitcher of a position player called empty slot

I sadly had to do it and cry but removed Buster Posey man that hurt doing that. 3 other players that retired too no longer will be in free agents Ty Buttry (he retied back in April no idea why he was still in the game) Wellington Castillo and Jordan Zimmerman.

we might see some free agents signings soon in coming days so I might sit for a few days and wait on some signing to move players around.

The hardest part is swapping players around. once transactions are up it will be so much more easier to move empty slot players along with free agents.

fangraphs roster resources haven't updated service time yet so I haven't done that yet

I am gonna try and plan to make the first release Dec 1st right when we will have a work stoppage. so all transactions and everything will freeze for a while till a deal is done. Filling in the empty slot guys with other players will be another challenge at the end. sadly this is the type of off season we are going to get this year though