View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 12:19 PM   #1
johnnydrum
Pro

OVR: 1
NHL 22 Glitches, Freezes (Lock Up`s & #ock Up`s )

Hello Everyone.
Well, this isnt going how we all had hoped/planned.
Sorry if i am on here repeating one-self (as I fully appreaciate how frustrated EVERYONE must be) I have tried to seek the info via E/A on Twiiter, without help, and its even more confusing due to the different platforms, games modes and versions....but if anyone can help me accetrtain, i will bevery gratefull..

I am intending to play OFF LINE SEASON MODE (Once i finish the endless task of re-editing the player attributes (2 weeks into the project)--so any info would save me a whole lot of disapointment..(and useless work on the Rosters)

PS4.
When people are talking about the Score/Loop/ Crowd/Freeze Crash (after a goal)--is this what they refer to as de-synching?---IS THIS HAPPENING OFFLINE (say in Franchise or Season) or only during ON-LINE PLAY?--Is this a PS5 or PS4 issues (or both)?

As I gather this has only started after a recent Patch--Can i not "restart" the entire game (reload on console) WITHOUT the Patch?
(But would this ERASE the Roster Edits I have done?)

Thank you again, and please accept my sincerest apologies if this had been asked, i just get confused as to which platform the posts are refering.

Last edited by johnnydrum; 11-15-2021 at 12:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove