View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 02:51 PM   #1
johnnydrum
Pro

OVR: 1
Any Word on Patch? Apart from the following...NHL 22 plays like a dream...

Playing Off Line PS4---I cant even imagine how infuriating it must be to play on-line, and Lord my heart goes out to anyone who broke the bank and bought a PS5!

Jittery framerate
---(Compared to NHL 21 anyways) probably due to the fact that EA decided that "insanley flapping jerseys and luntatic players eye movement was a key feature, theres probably just too much eXtra movement on screen for the game to run smoothly.
Its a visual mess BUT the perfect solution if you need the day off work with a migraine!

Bad Player Models--I know there was a huge pre launch hype about the "improved" player likenesses, but in reality, many key players are so much worse than thier NHL 21 versions!
Power up Crosby, Terasenko, Pastrnak and compare between this years and last years ----and for MAX Comedy---Bostons Charlie Coyle (you may not belive your crossed "eyes")----OH and Kirill Kaprizov (with his squased Bauer helmet---well.....I am not sure whos face they scanned for that (looks like something off the covers of old MAD magazine

Xfactor Overdose---well....need i say more--The X/F presentation is nightmarish in its repeattive/amusement arcade style....and the ironic thing is they make no difference in a game situation!?!!

I am not even going to mention the GAME CRASHING after you score a GOAL, because that should be a GIVEN, and certainly dosnt need an autistic old fart like myself to "point out"

Bloody thing----get a bloody Patch out!!!!

Last edited by johnnydrum; 11-22-2021 at 03:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove