View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 06:31 PM   #7
PhishIsGood
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Despite the Rumors, Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Are Coming

Phew! This is a relief to see. I bought into the rumor and as an offline-franchise-only guy it was super frustrating. I’ll walk back my criticisms I posted toward EA on this issue. My bad EA.

It’s been a decade since they’ve done anything major with offline franchise like this. Seriously. It will probably be a long time again after they’re finished with whatever updates they do this year, so it was frustrating thinking they were just gonna switch gears to NCAA development. It’s good to know we’ll still get some more updates like we thought were coming. I’m glad they addressed the rumor.

Now if only they would fix chronic simulation stat issues (like FG % on CPU teams are off, or scrambling QB’s never having nearly enough run attempts, as examples). If they fix that stuff and fix progressive fatigue we would really be on to something here! The assistant coach stuff is pretty cool and long over due. Keep up the love for solo franchise mode EA! Yay franchise stuff!