Old 12-04-2021, 07:51 PM   #2
Rocket32
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Have the menus gotten slower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodamEscapePlan
I swear doing a 32-team Franchise and just getting through the preseason is taking so long. I have no idea why they took out the thumbstick click to switch between coaches/owners and instead you have to go through about three extra menus just to switch between your coaches.

These developers just don't seem to understand or prioritize making the game smooth in any way. The majority of players spend much more time in the menus than in an actual game yet the developers haven't spent nearly enough time in making menu interface any better in years.
It’s definitely pretty obvious that the menu’s in Madden aren’t designed with 32 team control offline players in mind at all, and I wouldn’t expect that to change. I usually don’t bother with 32 team control in Madden, finally committed to it this year because of the scenario engine for CPU Teams. It’s definitely an extra time investment.

When I switch off from Madden to The Show, it always gives a little extra appreciation for how fast and simple it is to run a franchise controlling all teams in The Show’s franchise mode.