View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 03:02 AM   #1
TheButter
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

OVR: 0
How to succeed as a GM? (CPU vs CPU)

I'm playing Madden 19 with the RFL sliders and I can't seems to get the offense going.

I "bought" the Jets as an owner and traded for Alex Smith (the 12th ranked QB in the game) to groom whatever young QB we get next season, but he's playing like garbage.

Our O Line is garbage overall wise, but Smith nearly always has a clean pocket to work with and he holds onto the ball way too long. We have a below average run game, and 5 WRs with 90+ speed. Using Andy Reid KC playbook and a west coast zone run scheme accordingly.

We are one of the least talented teams in the league, but I didn't expect this level of play. Smith had 80 yards passing last week, we get maybe 4-5 first downs in a game.

Our defense has been amazing though, great secondary play all around but without an offense the defense gets exploited.

Why isn't Smith producing? He's got ideal pocket presence and decision making, great passer attributes, fits the system, etc. Does sim use collective overalls instead of individual overalls?

EDIT: I set the game speed to very fast and it fixed my teams AI.

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.

Last edited by TheButter; 12-13-2021 at 12:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove