View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 04:56 PM   #1
Smallville102001
All Star

OVR: 0
2022 gaming plans

So happy new year everyone with today being the last day of the year heck it is new year I think if you are in Japan or something already. So figured might has well start this thread. 2022 is looking like it is going to be like the biggest year ever with so many 2021 games being pushed to 2022 with covid and delays it cost and such. Going to just start this with games rather than trying to list like release dates and such.

Horizon FW, Zelda BOTW 2 are my top 2 I am looking forward to the most. If BOTW 2 don't get delayed it will likely be my 2022 game of the year if it does get pushed to 2023 than Horizon FW will likely be my game of the year for 2022. Also look forward to the other following games.

Suicide squad kill the justice league, Gotham knights kind of worried about this one with them basically changing the combat system completely that was such a big reason that the batman arkham games where so amazing, Splatoon 3, TMNT shredders revenge, GOW Ragnarok, Kirby and the forgotten land, Lego star wars Skywalker saga, forspoken.

Thats 10 games so far and there may be some games I am forgetting or that will be announced soon that I may end up wanting to get but so far that's how things are looking.
Advertisements - Register to remove