View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 07:06 PM   #31
SalamiGrease
Rookie

SalamiGrease's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UPA Coyotes Dynasty NCAA 04

To anyone reading this thread, I’m more than likely going to end the dynasty.

I’ve been especially busy with school and family over the last couple of weeks, and while I have had some free time it has generally been devoted to other pursuits, mainly family and another much more fun dynasty I have been playing.

This dynasty’s main purpose was to revive an old team and to try and teach myself how to use the forum, and while I certainly have had fun, I’ve run into issues with time, memory card issues with the gamecube, and overall the difficulty was making it hard to enjoy. I’m okay with losing and all, but having to pass on every play and spam cover 3 to stay remotely competitive got old, and other difficulties I experimented with either made it too easy or didn’t really change anything.

If I try another dynasty on here, I’ll probably try to make it cleaner looking or make better use of the tools that OS has to offer. This one is especially ugly-looking compared to the others on here, and I have some new ideas which can’t really work with the simple, text-based style I’ve already set for this dynasty. (Hopefully no more Google Sheets top 25 images)

Anyway, it’s been fun and I hope to be back with a better dynasty at some point. Perhaps the Coyotes can get some Ws some other day, but they will lie dormant for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove