Old 01-01-2022, 08:24 PM   #4
Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 22 PC Start Today Franchise Mod/Franchise File

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Good afternoon. Curious to know, since the Madden PC mod community seems to have a hold on changing different aspects of the game, has anyone figured out what the sliders actually do?

This seems to be a question that has NEVER in years had a definitive answer. Unless there's something I'm missing, If these guys are under the hood, this information should be readily available. However, I go to the slider thread, and numbers are all over the place with all types of speculation.

Can we please get to the bottom of this? Is there any thread that I may have missed that has the definitive information on sliders listed. Looking at different sets, its like this guy has pass coverage at 90 and says this it, that guy has pass coverage at 20 and says that is it, come on.

Someone has to have this information. Any devs from EA have the slider effects listed anywhere? I'm simply looking for a comprehensive guide for sliders, NO speculation, kind of like an old school game instruction booklet if you will. Thanks.
Negative, the editor just has a bunch of folders with values. It has no explanation of anything. Even the the slider section has sliders that aren't even in the game itself.

Playing: