Old 01-06-2022, 12:38 AM   #6
NinjaDuder
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 PC Start Today Franchise Mod/Franchise File

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthros
MADDEN 22 START TODAY VERSION 1.1 - JOHN MADDEN EDITION
This download is a collaborative effort from the Madden Modding Community.
Credit to Sinthros, Sabo, JarekNT, tmjohns18, TheBleedingRed21, and m111 for their contributions to the project.

Start Today.fifamod:
- Added a retro John Madden Splashscreen
- Replaced the 'Press Start' video with the retro John Madden Splashscreen with classic Madden music
*If you're using Sabo's Beta GP Mod, make sure ST has higher priority to avoid crashing
- Replaced all XFactor Loading screens with actual photos of the XFactor players
- Changed all Quarterbacks to be the Improvisor archetype
NOTE: This improves how AI quarterbacks play. Calculations for OVR have been adjusted accordingly
- Fixed an issue related to morale with the 'catches allowed' stat
- Fixed an issue with trading players for picks
- Reverted most retirement ages
- Updated all generic coach portraits, and updated John Madden's portrait
- Updated the Panthers Stadium edgewall
- Added a small Easter Egg; Good luck finding it!

Franchise File:
- The franchise file starts in week 17, and all previous games have the accurate results/correct scores
NOTE: Player season stats are not accurate, the goal is to have them accurate for the next release
- Updated key injuries from week 16
- Globally updated certain player traits
- Updated all Auto Subs for all teams
- Added $10M to the 2022 Salary Cap
- Turned off Focus Player XP gains

IMPORTANT REMINDER: This is intended to be used with TDawg's Progression tool (in the Madden Modding Community Discord), and therefore XP is turned off.
Read the README for more information. YOU NEED OFFICE 365 OR OFFICE 2021 TO RUN TDAWG'S TOOL.
I wouldn't run the tool until the start of the 2022 season, since this current season is almost over.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ywl...ew?usp=sharing
Great Work Sinthros and crew! I love the old school intro. The coach portraits are nice too and having the right OC/DC is a bonus. The 3d logos are nice too.

also...kind of unrelated, but maybe a feature request

2: Do you know what file inside the editor controls the background? I've noticed flash frames (not related to this mod) of the coach in the office in the background sometimes. This is on all versions of the game, even the next gen Xbox Series S. So, I thought maybe we can turn off the background and just have the coach again, because I liked that better than the M22 background they have.

If you don't know about either of these that's fine. Just asking. And FYI, I deleted discord again, because it was a bit much, this forum is more my speed (I'm old). lol. Thanks.

Last edited by NinjaDuder; 01-06-2022 at 01:38 AM. Reason: update