View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 04:58 PM   #1
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Madden 22 PS5 1972 Roster

Well, as I mentioned in my 1990 thread, I am working on a 1972 roster.

This roster will be for Play Now only. I will not be doing anything with teams that did not exist in 1972 and I will not touch the Free Agents.

If anyone wants to take on that task, have at it. All I ask is that in the description of the file on MaddenShare, you give me credit for the base roster.

Anyway, I already have the players all named and such, so I am now doing equipment and ratings. I finished the Miami Dolphins last night. Hopefully the process goes quickly, but I do not have an estimated date, but I will get it out as quick as I can.

I have run into a little issue however. I am using the old style helmets and facemasks and there is a glitch with the chin straps sometimes. I thought EA fixed this back in September but I certainly am seeing it. It is not a big deal in the middle of a play, but it does look strange on closeups and replays.

As always, I am using my formulas for ratings so if you like my rating system you will be used to it. I have also made an offensive and defensive playbook for the roster as well.

I will keep you updated on my progress. Feel free to discuss the 1972 season here as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove