View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 04:08 AM   #8
Sheitan
Rookie

Sheitan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K22 - CoY Roster - CPU vs CPU (NBA 2K Manager)

Roster updated & sliders & draft & MyNBA scenario !

Roster : CoY Final
Sliders : CoY regular season
Draft : CoY D22
MyNBA Scenario : CoY mynba

PSN : sheytanlevrai

Game speed = 57
Ace = On for defense only
Stay Attached = No (in defensive coaching)

For the draft class, I took the 2022 prospects, regarding their abilities I allocate them an appropriate player type, I update their potential & attributes based on a normal distribution (avg=0 for top10, then avg -1 per batch of 10 players, standard deviation=2 for the attributes). These players have perfect tendencies to match with the roster.

I took care of intangibles to create some steals and to keep the top10 as it is foreseen.

If this process does not suit you, you can still create your own MyNBA scenario with the roster and your own draft class it's not a problem.

Sorry for the delay ! Hopefully you like it ! And do not hesitate to share any feedback

!!! Important !!! : each year spent in MyNBA we will have to correct some stuff manually in the roster :
- tendencies changes (like shot under)
- badges (we want to keep the same badges distribution, and so we want to remove the broken badges and keep the highest levels we defined for the OP ones like the "finishing badges" with silver level max)

PS : Here is an example of the awesome CPU AI we have been able to create with a decent ball movement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M59IVzfMNAI

Last edited by Sheitan; 01-25-2022 at 04:20 AM.