View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 06:10 PM   #86
IndianSummer
Pro

IndianSummer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 22 Feature Premieres Begin on February 16 - Franchise Mode Not on th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
The sad thing is that is how I feel right now. Normally I am stoked to get streams started. Any stream we always got some flickers of gameplay and the occasional Easter egg about new things they did not mention. Likely now they are going to be shorter, pre recorded videos and share less content. Not excited at all. I keep reading these threads hoping otherwise because I don't want to give up on the game but 21 stung hard to me personally.
I couldn’t agree more. Last year broke a string of yearly purchases for me. I passed day one on 21 because of things removed and then waited for reviews to make my decision whether to go ahead a buy or not.
After I read what the “SDS can’t do anything wrong crowd”, the “SDS can’t do anything right crowd” had to say and waited for those of you that I feel give good unbiased opinions and decided to stay with 20.

I have absolutely no excitement whatsoever about the release of 22. This coming from a guy that has had every game from 2006 to 2020.

Sad to think of the direction this game has chosen to take, plus the countless hours the community has given to historical rosters etc.
Truly sad.