View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 11:48 PM   #1
doncicfan77
Rookie

OVR: 0
w/ NHL:LE's shutdown soon, any way to d/l official roster updates?

The Better Than EA roster updates are great, but as a Stars fan, the latest official NHL: Legacy Edition rosters will always hold a special place in my heart (I'm a Stars fan and they happened to be really good that year). With the servers shutting down in a couple of months, these rosters will become much harder to get.

I feel like there used to be a way to download them online, through EA's site even, but all their NHL 16 pages direct to the home support page, and Legacy Edition/last-gen 16 isn't even listed on their games list.

I do have the rosters in 360 format, but my 360's on its last legs and only works sporadically, so I'd really like to have that roster file (specifically, EA's official Roster Update #8 for Legacy Edition) in PS3 format. Does anyone know where I could even get my hands on something like that? Is any kind-hearted saint with a PS3 and the Legacy Edition disc willing to upload Roster Update #8?

Or, failing that, does anyone know if/how I could convert the 360 roster file into PS3 format? I've seen quite a bit of stuff on how to convert PS3 to 360, but less about 360 to PS3.

If anyone can help me out, they'll have my eternal gratitude.
Advertisements - Register to remove