View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 08:01 PM   #4
doncicfan77
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: w/ NHL:LE's shutdown soon, any way to d/l official roster updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
How would you know that it was roster update 8? I don't recall them ever being numbered.
IIRC the only place I've actually seen them numbered is on the Download Rosters screen, where you select which update you want to download. At least that's the case on 360, dunno about PS3. But I've never seen them numbered like that anywhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
I checked my 360 and I don't seem to have the roster update and my 360 doesn't connect to the internet. Fortunately, you can convert NHL: LE from 360 to Ps3 and vise versa. Takes a few programs but, it can be done!
If 360 -> PS3 works with Horizon & Brute Force, I'll definitely be giving it a try! Sounds like the answer I was hoping for. For some reason I was thinking it could only convert PS3 -> 360, so this is great news, thanks so much! Now I can forever ogle at Benn/Seguin's ratings in their prime, crank up Roope Hintz's potential and live in an alternate reality where this puck gets an extra millimeter in Game 7 2OT against the Blues. An alternate reality where the Stars aren't in position to jump to the #3 pick and draft Heiska, but compromises must be made after all. Really grateful, thanks again!