View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 09:33 PM   #1
convince
Pro

OVR: 14
AUG2K23 Rosters/Franchise

Update 9.15.22- Guys because of work I don't have the time to update the rosters further. And another issue I have the guys responsible for the mod are great, but in there mod they changed the portraits around, and I don't have a list of who portrait is assigned to what name.and I'm a perfectionist, so not being correct bothers me
I give anyone who has the free time to use my lastest rosters as a based of you want to do an update. I appreciate all the love. And wish I had more time to figure things, I do apologize.

8.6.22 Major Preseason Update Roster and Franchise have been updated. AUG2K23P-Preseason roster and AUG2K23F-Franchise. All uniform numbers should be accurate including the Patriots rookies who's WR and DB are in the 50's. Probably one of those "earn your number" thing in NE. Signings up to date as of the Julio Jones signing.Also Changed Vegas Raiders back to 4-3 including moving Crosby, Jones..etc.. back to DE. And as stated below, schedule updated to Franchise file. About 92% accurate, weeks had to be switch around due to the game locking which weeks can be used as "bye" weeks and of course can't have 17 games. But for the most part accurate. Move week 18 games (this is the week of all divison games) to Christmas weekend. Enjoy.

7.21.22 Removed the outdated file, that also caused issues when trying to run a franchise. The remaining two Files "R-Roster" and "F-Franchise" Todays update inlcuded some slight ratings adjustments with the last update coming after week 3 of the preseason. Again adjust the ratings to your liking. I should have another update soon with correct years as pro, DOB-excluing past 1999-game does not allow. Then the final one. Pic of Top position players below.

7.19.22 I will update both files at the end of week 3 in preseason. That should include accurate rosters, depth chart, jersey...etc...I will leave it to others for the contracts. Did a small update with some rookies pictures. short video below.

Update 7.10.22 Small changes including Baker trade to Panters, Tartt, Goldman, Michel and Ogunjobi signings. Also Conner Williams switch to center. Also schedule updated to Franchise file. About 92% accurate, weeks had to be switch around due to the game locking which weeks can be used as "bye" weeks and of course can't have 17 games. But for the most part accurate. Move week 18 games (this is the week of all divison games) to Christmas weekend. Enjoy.

7.9.22 Huge thanks to db56 and GillBoldberg, for getting the new file converted to xbox format. Its located in his post below.

Update 5.30.22 Ratings has been adjusted, goal was get more of a realistic gameply. Did some research in attributes in hopes of getting the desired results. Ratings are somewhat higher but I'm happy with the results. Franchise file schedule is back to 2004, due to the issue below. Other than that, enjoy.
*Also I'm constantly, re-uploading the newer files when i find some issues. Ex today(5.30.22) I changed a few times, once b/c i thought the cardinals ran a liitle too much vs the pass and wasn't in shotgun enough. Did some adjustments to their run/pass ratio. Had a franchise game against texans and play by play kept calling stingley #26 although he was number #24 on the field. Fixed those etc... etc..

AUG2K23R-is the roster file that you can start a franchise with but slary cap is at ~80 million and schedule will default to 2004. The Franchise File AUG2K23F have cap at ~110 mil and an accurate weekly schedule [/i][/b]

Update 5.22.22 Okay, Now I realize why i stop doing these, there always seem to be something fix...Anyway after some game testing, I realize my depth charts didn't transfer over from my previous rosters..now fixed. Also the texans had some '05 players on the roster and was missing a player or two. And finally, the play by play calls mentioning player's names were messed up for most players. Another thing that didn't transfer over. Anyway, those are all fixed. Oh one last thing, i know most peopl know this but if you donload the files and open them using Finn's Editior, Do Not select yes to auto repair names. New files attached.

Update Time 5.19.22-Convince aka Agent August checking back in. Everything is complete. As stated below, due to the unique name limit and to prevent roster instability I had to make a few decisions when came to some names. Ex. there's a player who spells his name FitzPatrick...i made the decision to make it Fitzpatrick, since the name was already there. Also the freeagency pool will be slim pickings and a mixed bag since i needed to used the game's base 2k5 roster to create the stable file(s). I'm uploading two files:

1.AUG2k23F-Franchise The Franchise starts in 2022-2023 reg season you can turn on preseason games in the Franchise options screen. The second preseason..if you sim takes about 13 mins to sim. Just keep that in mind, probably has to do with the influx of new names..etc.. Also i set the Cap at 110 million(while not reaslistc based on today's cap, it gives all teams enough room to make signings and no team should be over the cap.) and all teams are selected as User controlled. Also Contracts have not been updated. Sorry I was more focus on getting a stable file.

2.AUG2K23R-Roster.- This the file I used to create the Franchise file. If you want to just jump in with one team and are okay with the set salary cap of i think it's like 85 million, then this is for you. Lastest transactions of Bradberry to Eagles, Lindsey to the Colts...Byrant to Falcons..etc..are completed. I check the latest tranactions on NFL.com. I hope you guys enjoy. *I'm aware of some things that need to be addressed, like coaches, playbooks and some double jerseys on the same teams. I will be slowly addresing these things.

Update 5.17.22-98% of the Roster is done. And as you can see in the last video below, no freezing in the draft or naming issues. But as the video description says i still have some work to do. With the Naming restictions, changing one name changed like four others and the work around screwed up the years pro for a bunch of players(Matt Ryan currently a rookie lol). As some ratings adjustments are needed..Budda was leading the league in sacks after week 8..smh. Also I'm currently at the "unique name limit". But with that being said, I'm trying to get as many players as I can without causing the "bug". I'm fairly confident i will have a workable Franchise Roster, again some players deep in depth chart, may be left up to you guys to create.

Update 5.16.22- I've got Great progress. Currently I have franchise working without problems, with all teams except Texans and titans. Working on the final two teams. Only issue I saw is that simming preseason games in season 2 takes about 8 mins. But I signed to the second draft class and didn't find any errors. Two more teams to implement and I will do a final test.

Update 5.13.22-I've tried different avenues to get the roster playable for Franchise. I'm a franchise guy myself. But it is proving difficult. I know the issue is "Name Editing" related, even Finn mentioned in his help section, going pass the alloted "rename" limit could cause some issues. I have a couple ways of working through this, one is a building a complete roster from scratch, this is time consuming because besides creating/editing 2k5 players to the all modern players, most of the updated pictures are assigned to random people in the game. This will take a while, but i believe this would create the more stable roster for Franchise. The other way is work backwards. If there's a "rename" limit that forces the file "out of bounds" and there has to be a way bring the file, "back in bounds" by deleteing the names that are taking unecessary slots...ie All the IIIs and JRs that share common name with others can combine with the others instead of taking their own slot, and those unique name in the free agent as well...etc.. This could the easier and faster route if i'm correct with the issue being related to the names. Anyway I will be working on this until i find the solution.

So it's been a long time since I worked on any rosters. But thanks to the New NFL 2k5 Resurrected team, including LostsouL, BAD_AL, CujoMatty, SteelPro43, and djsteveo627. I was able to get the game up and running looking great and a base 2k22 roster to start from. With that being said the roster is still a work in progress...because its still only MAY. But i've been at it since a little before the draft and will be taking a small break now that Im at a okay place to stop.

*Just to get few things out of the way.*
1.How to get the rosters from here to what ever you use to play, can be googled and some answers can be found inthe forums, i'm sure.

2. I used random pictures for rookies, it's just my preference, you can remove if you like.

3. Ratings are subjective, if you someone is too low or too high for you..change it. And the same goes for a players position, jersey number, gloves..change what you like.

4. Also you will notice some depth issues at some positions ie...some of the 3-4 defensive teams you will see with only 2 NTs, and some 4-3 teams have only 2 MLBs..when going back and forth between the actual game, finn's editor and going online for depth chart and signings...things were getting a little time consuming and i finally decided getting the "min" amount at the position just saved a lot of time. I created around ~171 rookies. The draft has about 256 slections and not counting the undrafted free agents. So your team's fouth team tackle or that can't miss undrafted free agent more likely wont be there. Be free to add your own. There are about 8 players in the free agent pool with "August" in their name that i was going to "use" to add any future players. But i will stand pat for now.

5. Last thing on the ratings. My ratings range from 100 down to about i think ~50. I think there should be a difference between great players and back ups. If you want the players closer in ratings or teams evenly match; there is an option in the settings called "performance EQ" i heard that it even things out. I personally never used it.

I will upload roster in ZIP format, just unzip and grab the max file.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy. I will be testing out the franchise Mode myself with the rosters.
*Update Do not use for franchice. While it doesn't freeze, i found a naming bug with the draft class, and for some reason the editor can only see around 50 of the draft prospects names, and they are bunch of naming bugs. I will need time to fix and work out the issue.

Wentz Vs. Hurts
https://youtu.be/jijGedeimLo

Video of current Rosters
https://youtu.be/3c-IXIqTiNc

Current 2K23 Franchise Progress..GamerTag Agent August...still some work to do
https://youtu.be/0HlAlknUEjw

Mr. Chubb hard at work
https://youtu.be/n2vmC-Ahv8k

Roster and Schedule Update
https://youtu.be/agTkXKBEvqc

When you realize you left Lamb one on one
https://youtu.be/SH3sqaCSmZQ

New Mod plays great
https://youtu.be/jAw9o206WnM

Rookie Pics
https://youtu.be/p6eg5q5wg_Q
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AUG2K23.jpg (126.2 KB, 1097 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip SLUS-20919 ESPN NFL 2K5 AUG2K23F (29AC6819).zip (302.7 KB, 425 views)
File Type: zip SLUS-20919 ESPN NFL 2K5 AUG2K23P (8BABFB52).zip (274.6 KB, 373 views)

Last edited by convince; 09-15-2022 at 09:47 PM. Reason: new files
Advertisements - Register to remove