View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 12:03 PM   #6
TMagic
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Western Conference Finals(3)Golden St. Warriors vs (4)Dallas Mavericks

I honestly don't feel like GS is as good as they are perceived to be.

From the beginning they've been the favorite to win since the playoffs started (Vegas odds). By a decent margin too. But I'm just not buying it.

I have been unimpressed with them this playoff run. They've gotten lucky with playing Nuggets in the first round who are undermanned and then Ja gets hurt in the second round. And they still weren't as dominant in those matchups given their "standing"

They aren't particularly deep. The loss of GP2 just adds to that. Jordan Poole looked average last series playing a team that actually plays defense after being lights out against the Nuggets. Steph can not carry the team any more. Klay is the definition of the word streaky. And Wiggins is the worst All Star of all time (Sorry. Had to get that in there [emoji23]).

All that to say, I think this series will honestly be a toss up. Luka has been phenomenal. He's someone that can get tough buckets or get to the line when shots aren't falling as a team. Thats huge in the playoffs. The Dubs do not have that element.

I'm really loving this years playoffs because the parity is beautiful. I really have no clue who is going to win it all this year. It hasn't been this way in, well, forever. Lol

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA