View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 02:34 PM   #3
DonkeyJote
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: How to Improve Each Single-Player Mode in Diamond Dynasty

For Mini Seasons, I don't believe I've ever had a win counted as a loss. I know that was something that was an issue at launch, but have they fixed that?

I have, however, had playoff runs ended due to a unhandled server exception. That's a pretty big bummer.

As a primarily (but not exclusively) offline player, I want to see some 9 inning mode. Imo, that's what Mini Seasons should be. (Even at 28 games, it's still less to finish one Mini Season than it is to get the WS reward on ranked. If it's the "endgame" offline mode, I think that's fair). But if it isn't for Mini Seasons, then just make a tournament mode or something that ends up being like 15ish 9 inning games. Give me a reason to actually need more than 5 pitchers.

Also, I'd like to see Dynamic Difficulty as an option instead of All-Star/Hall of Fame. Personally, I'm way better at pitching than hitting, and I'd have more fun if those difficulties were separate like they are in other modes. And I think it'd be nice to be rewarded for maybe playing the whole season on Dynamic instead of feeling like the best path is get the difficulty rewards done quick and then switch to rookie.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by DonkeyJote; 05-16-2022 at 02:42 PM.