View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 07:37 PM   #4
DonkeyJote
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Your Team's Equipment Changes

Some Braves:

Ronald Acuņa - Should have the Nike Diamond Elite Elbow Guard and the Nike Diamond Elite Leg Guard. The compression sleeve on his left arm has been yellow for most the season, but he's also worn red.

Travis d'Arnaud - Should be wearing Long Sleeves on both arms. For batting gloves, they should either be Team Color 1 or 3 for Main/Leather/Wrist, and White or Team Color 1 for knuckle.

Ozzie Albies - His compression sleeves should be Style 1 and in Team Color 1. His Batting Gloves should have Yellow as the Knuckle color. His Shin Guard should be the Nike Diamond Elite Leg Guard (without the foot guard). For his elbow you can either leave as is or swap to the Nike Elbow Guard. He wears Nike, but it's not the extended on, so Evo looks closer (minus the logo).

Austin Riley - I think his cleats are the Mizuno Pro Dominant TPU. I have them in: TC2/White/TC1/TC1/TC2/White/TC2/White, but he's worn a couple different color schemes. Glove: Mizuno Pro Limited. Batting Gloves: Mizuno B-303 Pro, again he varies the colors. I've seen white, red, and dark blue. Also remove sunglasses.

Marcell Ozuna - He has mostly worn a white compression sleeve this year (home and away), though he's also worn dark blue. I couldn't find a picture, but I remember him breaking out the neon yellow for a game too. I also change it to Style 1 (he doesn't have the weird white pattern on the elbow the Nike sleeve has, from what I can tell). For the elbow guard, I don't recognize the logo on it, and couldn't find the elbow guard for sale. But it looks a lot more like the Tater Elbow Guard to me (and the logo kinda looks like a variant of the Tater logo that says "XB" instead of TB. He's worn neon yellow/silver on the road, and at home, it's been red, blue, and neon yellow (I personally went with neon yellow/TC1 for the elbow). Same goes for the leg guard (with foot guard). Also, no Sunglasses.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by DonkeyJote; 05-22-2022 at 07:40 PM.