Archie56
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Comerica Park Dugout Lighting Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
No bugs & glitches sticky anymore?

So I hate “am I the only one?” type threads but I really do want to know if I’m the only one bc I haven’t seen anyone mention it and it’s pretty effing annoying.

• there’s like a hole in the wall in the home dugout of comerica park that lets in green sunlight from the next universe
• triggers in roughly 95% of day games with sun (rain, overcast & night games not effected)
• can be seen in exhibition mode (tried May and June as test months hoping it was about to go away in June but alas)
• light is so powerful it hits the catcher during cutscenes and will often hit the SS and 3B during gameplay as well

Game has been patched twice since I noticed this. Has it been there the entire time or was it introduced with a patch? I don’t know.

Like I said I just really wonder if others are seeing it too and if maybe there’s a fix. I’ve already tried everything I can think of. Couldn’t possibly be tied to something on my end could it?

Vid: https://youtu.be/c8Msfgtcr6E
Yep I have seen it too, and submitted a ticket to SDS about it as well. I don't notice it on Series X but it's definitely there on PS5

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk