View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 03:35 AM   #1
Travolterjohn
MVP

OVR: 0
Travolter John - daily Updates Roster.

Maybe someone is interested in up to date Rosters with as much real changes as possible. I merged my own Roster with EA Roster from 27th April. EA changed a lot in this Roster about more real Player likenesses of generic Players and so many are looking more closer. I, of course doing the same at every cap I create. My Rosters will be updated nearly daily with all new contracts, changing ratings. Also all draft selections for future drafts of the Teams are now correct. The Roster including real game Pads for NHL, AHL, most important CHL, Swedish, Finish Goalies. If the Equipment is not in, I try to create the best way I can. Changed also the Player equipment. At NHL Player equipment EA was doing a good job, changed myself all AHL Players to use the correct Helmets gloves with the correct CCM brand. Same as the most important and drafted Players from the CHL ( they all use CCM equipment in real ) also from Swedish, Finish League. Also gave a massive Players missing beards. About 250 caps are in. If someone has some suggestions or wishes about please PM me. You will find my Rosters under my nickname Travolterjohn, description daily updates in Roster sharing at PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove