View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 03:57 AM   #5
Travolterjohn
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Travolter John - daily Updates Roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
Wait they update the likeness of players with generic faces? Could you give some examples of NHL players without scans that they have changed to resemble themselves more?
Sure, they changed a lot to more similar looking. For example Jack Drury, Josh Bloom. See the pictures below. Before and after. I forced them always in their own Forum to do, or to let us change by ourself and now they did something. Wanted also that they add Player headshots portraits to black Silhouette’s but they did not :-(
As I said now all draft selections for the Teams are correct, added beards, sticks, gloves, real Goalie Equipment or as close as possible for all important Goalies. All important drafted CHL Players using now CCM Equipment as in real, AHL the same ….. Very seldom Player in real using this Bauer Hyperlite, so changed that in my Roster. Merged with Roster April 27th. Compare with older Rosters for example in December ( my old merged was from December ) or with older shared Roster from User. From my knowledge all the famous Roster share guys merged their Roster with older EA Roster.

Last edited by Travolterjohn; 06-02-2022 at 04:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove