View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 09:13 PM   #445
TheBleedingRed21
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 23 Beta Impressions (PS5 / XSX)

Man.. all madden is the way to go. CPU QB taking shots.. playing smart (I’ve noticed difference between good qbs and bad qbs). I know Madden isn’t for everyone, but damn I’m having fun with it, but I generally enjoy Maddens gameplay for what it is.

I have tweaked the sliders a bit and having off throws aplenty from USER and CPU. Wish we could share some videos, have had some awesome QB CPU misfires just off the receiver. (Both with clean pocket and pressured)

Not sure how others are seeing CPU punting, but I am seeing some great results and even just had them pin me at the 1 yard line with perfect coffin corner. I have CPU punting power at 55 and accuracy at 100. Haven’t seen the punter kick it straight outta bounds like usual.

Definitely seeing too many tipped catches (mainly interceptions). Seeing some good results overall with some slider tweaks on all madden, hopefully sliders will affect the full game like they seem to be doing on the beta.

I’m excited for M23 to say the least. Hopefully a few things can get adjusted and polished (QB pocket awareness, DL insta sheds, tipped balls).

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 06-11-2022 at 09:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove