View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 08:49 PM   #477
TarHeelPhenom
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 23 Beta Impressions (PS5 / XSX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Historically speaking, it has been the case has been that no one is to share beta footage at any time, regardless whether the beta period has ended.
Okay got you...thanks.

Man this Beta is aging like fine wine. Spectating, I see different things that I wouldn't while playing. The lack of canned animations just makes the overall play so much better. For example, on screens, because runners don't get sucked into animations, you see defenders that are trailing whiff realistically on tackles....they be ALMOST there but just can't catch up and end up getting a face full of grass. The QB's definitely put the ball in different spots. There is also variety in QB play.

I'm currently watching the Falcons play the Bears. Justin Fields is showing off his athleticism. He is beating them with his legs while also buying himself time making good throws. On the flip side, Marriota is horrible...so much so that I benched him for the Falcons and out in Ridder. Marriott had 3 picks in a quarter and a half. Since Ridder has come in, he is making safe throws, while iffy on others and he has happy feet in the pocket. There is also definitely a difference in Fields trying to escape the pocket and the Falcons QB's trying to escape. The Bears are up 30-0 at halftime.