Old 08-09-2022, 12:44 PM   #4
michaelhawj
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: In a good place, Madden Praise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Player movement in the beta was better than any other football game to date, in my opinion. Not only the feel, but the way it animated and looked. The animation quality and the branching quality of animations had me in the replays literally watching RB's make cuts, LB's follow the play and then explode, DB's running with WR's, etc.

Run blocking animations in the beta were also beautiful to watch at times. The new animations EA has added over the last 2 years have been significantly higher quality and more authentic than anything they had in the past. Again, I was in the replays way too often simply watching the OL move around the LOS and into the second level.

WR/DB animations being more independent again. Maybe the WR/DB animations in the past were an okay idea in theory, but they were executed terribly. Seeing all of the new DB animations and seeing them be independent of the WR was a thing of beauty. It was also the cherry on top seeing that the animations were able to branch whenever a collision occurred so that the situation played out more like you'd expect. There was much less of the DB or WR being stuck in an animation that disallowed them from any contact altering their movement.

Lastly, defense. That's it. The defense in the beta was the best it has even been in an EA football game before and I pray that it remains that way at launch and throughout the cycle.
EA better not mess with defense gameplay because i agree with you about defense is best in beta. i hope they tone number of interception down a little bit and tune cpu smarter playcalling on offense and defense This is why i already pre-ordered ALL Madden editiion on PS5 version to play it on August 16 instead play 10 hours trial