View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 03:48 AM   #611
TheMatrix31
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: The OS NQ Supporters League

Hi guys,

Time to get this started back up. Right now I set keeper deadline for Friday September 2 and the draft for Saturday September 3 at 5pm Eastern / 4pm Central / 3pm Mountain / 2pm Pacific. Draft time is not set in stone and we can change if there's a truly major conflict and another time works better but I figure long weekend sometime works well. As of now I can't do 9/1 and I can't do 8/21 due to Terrence's / Tracer's league.

Same as usual. Keepers last year's + 5 bucks, can keep one offensive and one defensive if you wish.

Please post keepers here with the cost and please select them on yahoo as well. They don't let you do it via app for some reason so please go to the browser version and pick. You can do it by going to your team and then at the top somewhere it says "keepers." In order to determine value to pay, you have to go into the draft section and go to "last season" and see what you paid last season. If there's no cost associated with the player like if you picked them off free agency, it's $5.

I'll be keeping Josh Allen for $19.

If you're not going to be back for this year please let me know as soon as possible so we can get replacements.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to another year of fantasy and another year honoring our buddy Mo. We miss you dude.
Advertisements - Register to remove