Old 08-28-2022, 07:30 AM   #2
TopSide83
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 23 All-Madden Sliders built around Pro Level gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Going to keep it short and simple these are All Madden Sliders, but they will have a twist of Pro Level smoothness added to them.

In order to accomplish that type of smooth gameplay I had to keep most sliders on the lower end of the sliders scale.

If you are an experienced All Madden Player and prefer the CPU to have higher settings to make the gameplay as difficult as possible for you then these are most likely not for you, and I don't roll that way anyway.

If you're a Pro Level player or All Pro Level Player, then these might be just what you were looking for in terms of more competitiveness out of the CPU on those levels.

Do Not let the #'s fool you and think that the CPU can't operate effectively with lower settings. They are already operating with a boost up in ratings on this level and they still do things as if they are playing on Maximum settings.

THESE SLIDERS WERE MODIFIED FOR FRACHISE MODE ONLY
(I did not test for Play Now Games)

PRO LEVEL HUMAN vs CPU
QTR/MINUTES
12 MINUTES/20 SECOND RUNOFF

TURN OFF BOTH HEAT SEEKER AND BALL HAWK

USE THE AGGRESSIVE CATCH SETTING FOR YOUR WR'S & AGGRESSIVE BLOCKING

CLASSIC PASSING IS WHAT I RECCOMEND MAKES PASSING MORE DIFFICULT & I STILL USE THE NO SWITCH RULE WITH THESE SETTINGS ON DEFENSE.

CAMERA VIEW (WIDE)

GAME OPTIONS
INJURIES-25
FATIGUE-75
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD-0 (No I did not test at 90 or higher not my preference)

AUTO SUBS ONLY CHANGES TO RB'S AND DL
HB SUB IN-75
HB SUBT OUT-70

DT SUB IN-75
DT SUB OUT-70

DE SUB IN 75
DE SUB OUT-70

USER /CPU (Force the CPU to throw under pressure and your defensive coverage will look much better)

QB Accuracy: 10/60.......(15 might work for most of you and 65 gives the CPU added boost)
Pass Blocking: 10/10
WR Catching: 40/40.......(If you struggle to pass up this to 60 it will help your accuracy)
Run Blocking: 10/10
Fumbles: 25/25

Pass Reaction: 100/0......(This helps the Human defenders react to the ball)
Interceptions: 0/0..........(Highest setting for Human is 15/CPU needs no assistance)
Pass Coverage: 50/25
Tackling: 20/20............(If you struggle to Run the ball you only need to lower this to 10 for the CPU and it opens up the running game much better)

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG POWER-65
FG ACCURACY-35
KO POWER-50
PUNT POWER-55
PUNT ACCURACY-45

PENALTIES

Offside - 99

False Start - 99

Holding - 95

Facemask - 99

Defensive Pass Interference - 99

Offensive Pass interference-ON

Kick Catch Interference-ON

Illegal Block in The Back - 70

Intentional Grounding-ON

Roughing The Passer - 50

All other penalties are toggled “On”

So these are all Madden that are on pro? I’m a little confused. But thanks for sharing.