Old 08-30-2022, 09:32 PM   #9844
King_B_Mack
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE Network Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
I discovered a site that has uploaded re-dubbed versions of pretty much everything late 90's/early 00's of WWE, WCW, and ECW and it's so cool. Not only did they dub back in the edited-out entrance themes but they put back missing segments in as well. Super cool but probably not of much interest to most unless you're into data hoarding.

It got me thinking though as I popped up a random episode of WCW Monday Nitro in 1998 and just how hot the crowds are and then I see these geeks on reddit getting worked up over Kevin Nash making a comment on Twitter about how Will Ospreay doesn't draw and they try to say how he carried the UK indy scene or how he's super popular in Japan like that's somehow comparable to the drawing power guys like CM Punk and John Cena have/had.

Here's the tweet for reference. https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/st...WNQ4fe5YPJVfBw
Yeah yeah the tweet is good and all that, but what about this re-dubbed site link though? I like watching the Network, but when Hogan is coming out air guitaring to the nWo theme and not Hendrix or I gotta see Undertaker riding out his motorcycle to You're Gonna Pay 2 years before that song was ever made, it's a bit on the annoying side. So I might wanna check this site out and see what you're talking about lol