Old 09-18-2022, 10:10 PM   #11
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K23 Eras Roster & Draft Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzino
I intended to create a pretty comprehensive draft class inventory and rosters for all eras, but apparently the game limits you to a TOTAL of 10 rosters/draft classes combined. So, I'd like some feedback from the community: would it better to just press on with '83 rosters and 9 consecutive draft classes, or rosters for every era, and 7 draft classes? It does seem there's more quality coming out on non-OS 2K Share files, but a lot of the rosters and draft classes still feel incomplete.
Is that a limit of 10 you can have uploaded at a given time? Or just 10 you can have on the local docket? If it's just a limit on local slots could you technically upload to the server? Or could you team up with someone else to save some of your finished rosters locally on their own so you're not reliant on the servers alone?

Either way, your '84 roster has been sharp so far. Finally got to get my Era started and it's been a ton of fun.

As for your plans moving forth, if you have to start prioritizing what you do, here's my personal opinion of importance:

1. Rosters for each starting era (1984, 1992, 2003)

2. Drafts for each starting era (1984, 1992, 2003)

3. Subsequent drafts extended chronologically from starting year

Lastly, if you can vouch for any non-OS rosters/drafts, could you throw those names out there?
Advertisements - Register to remove