Old 09-23-2022, 10:33 AM   #243
ksuttonjr76
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Play Now Online: NBA 2K23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Thanks bro, Will give it a shot…Haven’t messed with that setting too much.

Man I’m playing Unlimited this morning and somehow defense is so much better inside! Strips, blocks, effective hands up defense. Of course shooting is easier, but wow. I wonder if it’s because everyone’s ratings are a bit inflated so it evens out? I only have an 85 Shaq at center.

Being able to preset settings is huge too.
Oooooo! Unlimited? You went straight into the lions' den, lol. Some available cards/players are definitely better than what's in PNO. Plus, you have to take in consideration that you create your own roster, so I'm going to assume that you put together the best team you could.

To my understanding and from my experience last year, this is the best time to play Unlimited, because you don't have to worry about OP cards like Yao Ming who can shoot 3's. Over time, Unlimited will start to become "unrealistic" while Limited will stay mostly grounded throughout the year due to the roster restrictions.

I'm curious. What was your squad, since you officially dabbled in the mode? Currently, I have....

Amy Steph Curry (still can't shoot with him, lol)
Ruby MJ
Amy Xavier
Amy Horace Grant
Diamond DeAndre Jordan
Ruby Morat
Amy Fred Jones
Ruby Butler
Diamond Kukco
Amy Tyson Chandler

It'll probably be about November before they release enough cards for me to create my Pacers-themed squad.