View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 03:49 PM   #50
KobeDropped81
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Create A Player totally BROKEN in 2k23. PLEASE FIX 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
Everything is f***** up when it comes to really important stuff that needs to get patched.
Last year create a player started with 24 eyebrows, one month after, they came down to 8 with no reason at all!
don’t get me started about that you can’t test your roster at the 2ku and you need to work around.
I’m doubtful they will even fix the CAP issue with a patch and come back next year with: “look how we fix things and made everything better for 2k24” s***
Yup I remember. That was pretty bizzare. I could understand removing something that causes issues in other areas. But I really doubt that those eyebrows were a plague to the game. Lol. I hope that you’re wrong, but as each day passes, that very well seems to be the case.

Next year they need to come with something completely different. Enough of these ugly presets that are very limited, in terms of customization, that look horrible in game… We need something along the lines of what WWE 2k offers. FACE IMAGE UPLOAD.
This is what I was able to do in WWE 2k, 5 years ago.

Also, better, more realistic looking hair and facial hair. A deep variety as well.

Last edited by KobeDropped81; 09-26-2022 at 04:02 PM.